Sometimes I talk in front of people. This means I teach how to build a strong personal brand, how to attract potential customers, how to create your own career path and more. I had the chance to cooperate with some of the most influential universities in Poland, even though I dropped out of university. I also do the workshops for students and startups in Poland as well as abroad.
🎓 Universities and organisations where I delivered guest lectures:
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics
- Law Faculty of University of Silesia in Katowice
- PR Press the Difference in Cracow
- “Living your Legend” in Berlin and more.
🚀 Honors & Awards
- Listed as one of 18 inspirational women in the business & marketing world (Poland) in 2017.
- Nominee “Young Journalist Award” Cracow 2017.
- Published several articles on app marketing, strategy, business and my personal adventures.
Clients I worked with 💚
"Angélique was an instrumental part of the creation and launch of SpareDesk and HackerMetrics. Her commitment and attention to every detail amounted to an incredibly successful launch. If you are looking for someone to treat your product, or business as their own, think outside of the box at every possible opportunity I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Angie!"
— Dylan Buckley